Oldest Pics scanned from my Father's pocket size album























All the above photos were taken before I was born by my father, extracted from his small pocket size album except this one below:


On the back was written the date Nov 1961, "My baby brother" Yes that was me sitting on the Vespa scooter that belonged to my oldest brother Sun Yit. It was taken in the government quarters built by the British for division one top government employees that my father had attained to be finally transferred to live in Kuala Lumpur permanently. Before this he was transferred frequently to all the small towns within Peninsula West Malaysia. This explains why I got my title as "Dad the KL City Kid" in the media world! (Keep clicking the google page numbers at the bottom seen in the link till no 18)